- In ER Sunday night with these exact same symptoms.
- Told them I was NOT having a heart attach so don't even go there.
- Diagnosed myself as having gallstones and did tell them that.
- (I know doctors hate that)
- Had gall bladder taken out Tuesday 4 AM
- Yes, I typed that right,4 AM
- Had an awesome surgeon that loved having the OR to himself in the wee hours.
- I just got home today.
I though gallstones was an "old person's" disease. I'm finding out it's not.
I am going to make sure I don't get a desire to eat dinners at 4:30 consisting of creamed corn, mashed potatoes and Salisbury steak though.